life in the stony country
Check here for my occassional posts on life, community, politics and landscape in Central Victoria.
About Cam WalkerI work with Friends of the Earth, and live in Castlemaine in Central Victoria, Australia. Activist, dad to Tali & Mia, mountain enthusiast, climber, telemark skier, volunteer firefighter.
- my writing
- Book reviews
- Can market-based mechanisms save the planet?
- Climate change
- Environmental justice
- Hope, despair and resilience
- International solidarity & politics
- Melbourne: sprawl, liveability and climate change
- National environmental politics
- re-localising food production
- The environment movement
- Classic: “The whole old white dudes club really got under my skin, and clearly the idea of preferencing the Lib Dem… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 hours ago
- @EcurbTeklah @BikeBuller I believe so. One coupe at least is adjacent to the Epic track network. 3 hours ago
- @Ali__Brookes Yes, it's been a crazy kind of year wetherwise 4 hours ago
- RT @FridaGhitis: The protests in China are getting bigger. And they’re emerging in multiple places across the country. https://t.co/ZdTj3L… 5 hours ago
- Will the Murdoch press reflect on their shabby anti Dan campaign? Of course not. But we can all see what they did. twitter.com/ABCmediawatch/… 6 hours ago